Do you want to earn money online but are too lazy to think and exert any effort? Well, here is the solution to your problem! I will teach you how to earn money by doing practically nothing.
- Gomez Peer – Gomez PEER is a secure java application that runs in the background of your PC and leverages your system’s idle resources (such as unused processing power, RAM, and bandwidth) to test the performance of many of the world’s most popular websites. Using this method you can earn $5 to $7 a month while doing nothing and they use paypal as payment gateway.
Bitcoin is the currency of the Internet which is distributed worldwide. It is today’s decentralized digital money. Bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever unlike traditional currencies we use in different countries. In other words, there is no government, company, bank, or any institution in charge of Bitcoin.
1BTC = $235.26 (Value is always changing to check the latest value check it here)
To start using bitcoin you must first create your wallet. Click Here
After creating a wallet, you will get your personal bitcoin address where your payment will be sent. An example of bitcoin wallet is 1HiMgPzcwH1Bix1PyukeWc6gpkipow41e7 (my address)
Note: Don’t forget your email, password or the paraphrase the site has given to you or else you can’t recover your wallet in case you forget your password.
Earning money using bitcoin.
What are bitcoin faucets? Bitcoin faucets, are sites that give free satoshi (smallest fraction of a Bitcoin that can currently be sent. example: 0.00000001 BTC). To check the value of satoshi click here.
Here are the faucet sites I recommend:
- Icebitcoin – To start earning using this you need to login using your bitcoin wallet and solve the captcha. You can get 200, 300, 500, 1000, 1500 and 10000 satoshi from this faucet every hour.
- Mezzabank – Using your address as a login you can get 450, 650, 900 and 2500 satoshi from this faucet every hour.
- BTCfaucetlist – You can get 500, 750, 1000 and 10000 satoshi from this faucet every hour.
- CMmonitor – You can get 212, 319, 425, 531 and 1062 satoshi every 10 minutes.
To know the current amount of the satoshi you got check it here.
To convert your btc into dollars you can sell them to BTC-E. From that website, you can sell your curated bitcoins to dollars, which you can redeemed through wire transfer or paypal.
This method takes a lot of time than what you would think, but a little bit of patience isn’t going to make you sweat. Stay tuned to this post while I get back to you with updates on how to earn more bitcoin/$$$$ online.
Update as of April 12, 2015