We would like to apologize for the unannounced hiatus. We have been so busy the past few months that we almost forgot about our little space here on the internet. Anyway, a lot of things have happened while we were away and we would love to share it with you!
- Our quest for exploring more of the Philippines has finally progressed. So far, we have climbed Mt. Pico de Loro in Batangas, swam in the wonderful waters of Baler, and roamed around Ilocos!
- Blade had graduated from college and Misty couldn’t be more proud. (A little side story: I thought I was going to miss Blade’s graduation program because of work appointments, but to my luck, it was cancelled at the last minute! YASSS! -M)
- We now have different jobs unlike before when we used to go to the same office. It was not a bad thing because quitting from the dead end jobs we previously had opened up bigger opportunities for each of us. 🙂
- Blade has been busy with different parkour projects. He had a huge project with a razor company back in April and May, and a few photo shoots here and there
- Misty, with the help of Blade, has been training to get more fit. She’s yet to improve her balance and body control, but she’s getting there little by little!
- We tried out a lot of things during our out of town adventures! We tried surfing and cliff diving (at least Blade did) in Baler, archery and target shooting in Ilocos, and Mt. Pico de Loro was our first climb ever. (We will be blogging about these soon, so stay tuned!)
- We celebrated our first anniversary last May! Here’s to more adventures together!
Right now, we have a few projects still on the process of development and we’re crossing our fingers for their success. Stay tuned for more posts coming up 🙂